See All New and Noteworthy. View Cart 0. Wyoma vanDuinkerken Pixey Anne Mosley.
The Challenge of Library Management: Leading With Emotional Engagement
ALA Member:. Item Number:. AP Categories:.
A, C, I. Description Table of Contents About the Authors Reviews Change is inevitable and essential to any functioning institution. Library managers need to be able to lead staff through episodes of change while remaining empathetic, and this book shows them how to Engage library staff in the process and encourage their active participation Navigate successfully through common types of change, such as space planning, departmental reorganization, and changes in work responsibilities Draw on concepts from psychology, communication, empowerment, planning, and evaluation to minimize friction Most workplace changes are not ends in themselves but part of a continuous process of transition.
Wyoma vanDuinkerken. Pixey Anne Mosley. My library Help Advanced Book Search.
My History. Custom Ordering Default Ordering.
- Hodburn Wood.
- Monday Morning Quarterback: A Critique of the United States Mints 50 State Quarters Program!
- La Suriedad (French Edition).
- Father to the Man!
From beginning to end, this newly updated study navigates through every stage of the Nomenclature 3. Woodward - - Architecture - No preview available Using hands-on tools and real-life insider stories from librarians around the country, this is a must-have crash course in planning and building todays libraries!
- The Challenge of Library Management eBook by Wyoma vanDuinkerken - | Rakuten Kobo.
- - Document - The Challenge of Library Management: Leading With Emotional Engagement.
- Höchstes Glück auf Erden: Gemeinschaft mit Gott und der Weg zur ihr (German Edition).
- Browse Search.
- Journal of Library Innovation - oalib?
- Latino American Cinema: An Encyclopedia of Movies, Stars, Concepts, and Trends: An Encyclopedia of Movies, Stars, Concepts, and Trends.
As New. Disclaimer:An apparently unread copy in perfect condition.
The Challenge of Library Management: Leading with Emotional Engagement
Dust cover is intact; pages are clean and are not marred by notes or folds of any kind. Dust jacket quality is not guaranteed.
Add to cart. Disclaimer:A copy that has been read, but remains in clean condition.
VTLS Chameleon iPortal Browse Results
All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. The spine may show signs of wear. Pages can include limited notes and highlighting, and the copy can include previous owner i